5G is a newly established department in Nokia, which main task is to develop the latest wireless technology. The solutions we create will have a decisive impact on the future of telecommunication, as well as by creating new opportunities for other areas of life. Solutions we create are based on the latest standards of technology in terms of hardware, software and methodology of work.
Currently our work focuses on:
- Creation of specification starting with the physical layer and ending with the specifications for our Clients needs
- Development of algorithms and their application in signal processing (DSP)
- Development of low-level and high-Level software using the languages C, C ++, Python, Erlang and Elixir.
- Integration of equipment with software
- Integration of our solutions with products from Apple, Samsung, Qualcomm, Sony, HTC
- Automation of the software, integration and verification
- Work directly with hardware (debuggers, analyzers, oscilloscopes)
- The direct cooperation with mobile operators around the world
- Showing our products in Japan, Korea, United States and other locations
- Transferring our solutions to the cloud
- Creation of cutting edge technology which corresponds with GSM, WCDMA, and LTE