Nokia backs talented people full of passion to create non-standard solutions who want to increase their skills.
Nokia provides not only the possibility of professional development but also the highest work standards. Employees have at their disposal modern R&D test laboratories, where new technological solutions, not yet available on the market, are created.
Working in Nokia means:
- Creation and development of the most modern technologies (from concept to implementation)
- Working with experts from different areas
- International working environment
- State-of-the-art test laboratories
- Access to technologies and solutions not yet available on the market
- Internal training and development programs
- Various career development paths
- Top Class social benefits (private health care, “lunch pass” card, multisport card, wide range of cultural and discount offers)
- Modern offices with access to chill-out rooms and places to play foosball.
We offer opportunities to travel all over the world – our engineers travel to countries such as: India, China, the Philippines, Japan, Finland, Hungary, Croatia and many, many others.