An opportunity to work for the world leader in IT and one of the biggest providers of solutions for mobile network operators around the world, is not the only benefit you get from being a part of our team.
- Nursery/kindergarten/nanny subsidy
- School books subsidy
- School holiday subsidy
- Private medical care for your family with access to specialists, pediatric home visits
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- Christmas present for your child
- Organizing events such as Children’s Day, Night of Laboratories, visiting the company for the children of employees
See how our children spend free time in Nokia!
On Saturday 25th March we spent time with employees’ children, who we had invited to our office on Lotnicza street in Wrocław. Children could see how their parents’ office looks like. They took part in lectures about network security and about Nokia employees’ daily tasks. The lectures were conducted by our employees and representatives of the city police command.
After a day spent with these young people, we are impressed with their knowledge, their desire to develop, and their ability to think creatively. Who knows, maybe some of them will decide to work for Nokia in the future?
It came as no surprise that electrically adjustable desks, writing boards, and rooms with PS consoles and football tables were very popular too. In the end being a child is not only learning, but also having fun!