C++ Software Development Engineer (5G)
Position description and career opportunities
Our 5G Feature team develops 5G technology, and play a key role in future communication networks. We plan to deliver 5G hardware and software to telecommunication market.
We have vision, business plans, know – how, customers, several working demos and experience which makes our goal realistic. If you are skilled and ambitious software engineer who could contribute to our plans – join us. You will be responsible for design, implementation, testing, planning and reporting of 5G Base Station functionalities.
It is an opportunity to play a key role in shaping the way our next generation products are developed, providing technical guidance and making sure that the architectural proposals made by you are suitable for the implementation of our end-user needs.
- excellent coding skills
- knowledge of embedded C/C++ object oriented programming
- experience in embedded programming for different processors architectures (e.g DSP, ARM)
- fluency in development under Linux operating system
- excellent understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- open-mindedness and ability to think outside the box
- good English language skills
- don’t have experience in something listed? We don’t mind if you’re a quick study
- code optimizations for different processors architecture
- knowledge of LTE Layer1 (Physical Layer) and Layer 2 (RLC, MAC, PDCP)
- previous experience in Agile development
If you are interested in this job offer:
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Nokia
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
What we offer
- projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
- startup atmosphere
- possibility to work according to the Agile methodology in an iterative development process
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- working in effective environment with full automation of building and testing
- on the job activities
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one’s achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more…