C Embedded Software Engineer
As a SW Engineer you will be part of an agile development team which is responsible for specifying, planning, implementing and delivering high quality, best in class, SW for BTS. You may work also outside of own process area on technical issues. You will be solving complex engineering problems in your own technology areas. Your background and areas of interest will be take into account when defining your main tasks and responsibility areas.
Your tasks and duties will include: requirements analysis, software design, implementation of new functionalities and testing activities. You will also be in charge of writing specifications and creating documentation for the relevant part of the software. Other key tasks will include code re-factoring and optimization, code maintenance, and bug corrections. You will participate in work amount estimation in your own area.
To succeed in this role, you need to be an open-minded professional with good organization skills, strong commitment to quality and a flair for innovative thinking. If you also feel yourself as a technical leader, leading a sub project and everything related to that kind of work, don’t hesitate to apply for this position.
We work with
- C language
- ARM/DSP processors
- Linux or embedded RTOS
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- clean Coding C programming skills
- SW/HW debugging skills
- HW related SW understanding
- practice in u-boot development
- 3+ years’ experience in Linux kernel/driver’s development
- deep experience in programming (min. 3 years’ commercial development in C language)
- professional experience in creating multi-core embedded projects
- understanding of Linux user space program development
- Real time operating systems knowledge
- strong communication skills and ability to work in international teams
- knowledge on version control software (git/svn)
- analitical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Don’t see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it!
If you are interested in this job offer:
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Nokia
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
What we offer
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…