Junior C++ Engineer
You will be a Junior C++ Software Engineer working on a SW for Base Station. You will be a member of scrum team consisting of programmers, tester and specificators. The team applies good development practices using e.g. STL, BOOST, Design Patterns, is responsible for requirements analysis, test cases design, implementation and execution. You will have an opportunity to constantly develop your skills in IT and Telecommunications domains. You will work in a flexible and friendly multicultural environment.
We work with
- STL, BOOST
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, telecommunications, Computer Science, Software technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of C++
- familiarity with object oriented programming
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Don’t see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it!
If you are interested in this job offer:
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Nokia
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
What we offer
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…