You have unique opportunity to be part of teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work, you will plan, design, review and maintain Python based applications and solution.
You will be responsible for create brand new Python-based solutions as well as debugging, isolation and resolving of issues. In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders.
We work with
- Bash, Python
- Continuous Integration tools
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- cloud computing
- automation framework
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycle
- at least intermediate level of scripting skills in Python
- familiarity with Python coding principles and good practices
- ability to code algorithms and applications using Object Oriented Programming
- basic experience Continuous Integration systems with CI tools (using i.e. Jenkins, Team City, Bamboo)
- basic experience in working with software versioning and revision control systems
- basic experience in TDD methodology
- basic knowledge in SW testing techniques and methodologies will be advantage.
- practical experience in working on Linux OS using terminal.
- experience in writing scripts in Python IDEs (i.e. PyCharm, PyScripter, PyDev, vim)
- expertise in TCP/IP programming, IP networks
- knowledge about basics of mobile networks systems will be advantage
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
If you are not meet all our expectations, it does not matter if you are quickly learner!
If you are interested in this job offer:
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Nokia
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8 (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).”
“I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 00-940, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
What we offer:
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in test automation
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…