Senior C++ Software Engineer
Position description and career opportunities
We’re a young passionate team of developers who are trying to explore the great world of software development and are not afraid of taking new risks, using new methods, concepts, libraries, technologies or programming languages.
As a Senior Engineer hired in HetRAN organization you will be responsible for implementing, testing and maintaining 3G code deployed on Flexi Base Station which is interacting with 4th and in future 5th generation of mobile telecommunications technology. You will have overall responsibility of specified entities (e.g. features) – plan, design and execute items in own area. Contribute to specification reviews. Work according to given tasks. Participate in work amounts estimation in own area. You will be responsible for sharing knowledge in your expertise area and give input to process development, perform problem isolation and resolution. You will also apply knowledge and experience to determine root cause.
HetRan is looking for a C++ Software Developer who has excellent understanding/experience with C++ 11, STL, BOOST. In our daily work we are using multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows. Here you will be developing server side application for the company’s flagship network devices. You will be a member of scrum team consisting of programmers, tester and specificators. The team applies good development practices, is responsible for requirements analysis, test cases design, implementation and execution. You will have an opportunity to constantly develop your skills in IT and Telecommunications domains. You will work in a flexible and friendly multicultural environment. Our road to RAN cloud and 5G has been started already! The rest is up to you since the most important thing for us is your creativity and engagement! Amazing career development opportunities are waiting for you!
- STL containers and algorithms
- design patterns
- fundamentals of operating systems
- memory management in C++
- multithreading and synchronization mechanisms
- Linux console basics
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- readiness to relocate to Wroclaw
Apart of solid knowledge of C++ and deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Candidate should have experience and knowledge of the following areas:
- SW development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Cellular and broadband 3G or 4G access technologies (UMTS, LTE)
- Professional work experience in above areas will be seen as a major advantage
If you are interested in this job offer:
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Nokia
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
What we offer
- projects that are rapidly evolving
- possibility to develop your skills in modern technologies
- possibility to work according to the Agile methodology in an iterative development process
- flexible and friendly working environment in a team of young engineers
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- working in effective environment with full automation of building and testing
- variety of projects in different technologies to choose from
- startup atmosphere
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one’s achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more…