Senior Java / Python Engineer
Join us and enjoy best software craftsmanship practices such as OO design principles, clean code, code review, pair programming and test-driven development. We create products which are helping telecom operators to manage their networks in a cutting-edge way. Together we can make operator’s life easier!
You will be on the driver seat position, you decide on how and agree on what. You will guide technically others having the key role in shaping the way our product develops. You will make sure that architectural proposals support rapidly growing telecom networks and fulfill our customer’s needs.
We have a variety of opened positions for professionals. The more experienced you are, the greater opportunities you have.
We work with
- Python, Java SE (Java EE as an advantage)
- Celery, SQLAlchemy, uWSGI
- Spring, GWT
- SQL, Redis
- JUnit, Mockito
- Tomcat, NGINX
- JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- practical experience in commercial Java and/or Python coding with proven track record and willingness to work with both
- can organize architecture by explaining user stories with the source code
- can wrap user stories into the feature modules that we ship separately
- ability to replace technologies over time
- analytical thinking skills
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
If you are interested in this job offer:
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Nokia
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
What we offer
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…