Senior Linux kernel/driver C developer
We all know Debian, Arch and Gentoo running on millions of PC class computers. Nokia has done however something much more fascinating. This is our recipe: take high performance SoC, add specialized hardware accelerators, and last but not least prepare custom tailored Linux distribution to get full performance out of the hardware. These create host environment for applications which can turn it all into cutting edge WCDMA, LTE or eventually 5G base station.
As Senior C developer you will contribute to system architecture, provide software design and implementation, test the software and eventually troubleshoot and solve problems. Depending on your skills and interests you might work on driver development, kernel or tool chain upgrades and troubleshooting.
- master in C (5+ years) with focus on embedded systems
- experience in Linux kernel/drivers development (5+ years)
- fluency with Linux OS programming interfaces
- good knowledge of embedded systems design principles
- fluency in Version Control System tools (svn, git)
- strong verbal and written English command
- positive attitude, problem-solving skills, ability to learn quickly, sense of humor
- experience with Continuous Integration systems
- digital electronic system design principles
- mobile telecommunication expertise
- documented track record of contribution to Linux open source software development community
If you are interested in this job offer:
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Nokia
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
What we offer
- projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
- possibility to develop your skills in modern technologies
- possibility to work according to the Agile methodology in an iterative development process
- flexible and friendly working environment in a team of young engineers
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- working in effective environment with full automation of building and testing
- variety of projects in different technologies to choose from
- startup atmosphere
- on the job activities
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one’s achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards