Software Architect – Eden-NET
Position description and career opportunities
What we are creating is world leading Self Organizing Networks (SON) solution called Eden-Net, which simplifies and automates deployment and optimization of multi-technology (GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G) and multivendor heterogeneous networks. It offers a large selection of algorithms which automatically optimize mobile networks, increase theirs’ capacity and reliability.
We’re currently looking for Software Architects that could join our ranks and support development of our bleeding edge product. Apart from open-mindedness and ability to think outside of the box, it’s crucial for us that you’ll have solid experience in Python or Java, willingness to develop further in both and to lead development team in cooperation with internal and external project stakeholders. What we offer in return is an opportunity to participate in research and development activities in emerging technology, friendly working environment and much, much more.
Hope to hear from you soon!
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or similar
- technical leader with excellent teamwork and problem solving skills
- has excellent coding skills in Python and/or Java with a proven track record
- knows and applies OOP principles, clean code and good programming practices on daily basis
- familiar with UNIX or Linux
- understands system design, data structures and algorithms
- able and willing to learn new technologies
- fluent English
- Celery, SQLAlchemy, uWSGI
- Tomcat, NGINX, GWT, Maven
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Bamboo, GIT, Stash, Confluence, Jira
If you are interested in this job offer:
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Nokia
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
What we offer
- developing the product, which was announced by our customers as the best solution in the world
- rapidly evolving project
- possibility to develop your skills in modern technologies and in multicultural environment
- flexible and friendly working environment
- on the job activities, which revolve not only around project development, like coding dojos, side projects, H@ckathons (brainstorm programming sessions dedicated for own initiatives development – during work hours!)
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one’s achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more…