You will work as a qualified safety professional for the NOKIA location in Poland to ensure that NOKIA is a safe and healthy place to work. You will be responsible to make sure that all relevant legal obligations are followed. You will create safety procedures, provide necessary training, perform inspections as well as advice others in order to achieve high safety standards.
Main Responsibility Areas and Key Tasks
- Make sure that all relevant legal obligations are addressed;
- Ensure that activities are following NOKIA and local H&S regulations;
- Drive H&S, Security and Environmental related programs;
- Support maintains the H&S Management System according to the NOKIA Management System Standard;
- Identification of H&S training requirements and providing H&S training;
- Advise in health and safety issues incl. selection of personal protective equipment;
- Monitoring and reporting safety performance;
- Perform safety and security review;
- Support of the site fire protection and emergency management;
- H&S and Security administration, an extension of notices of accidents, writing, and filing of correspondence, administration of training and orders;
- Follow incident and accident reporting process and ensures that all accidents are appropriately investigated and reported according to the Nokia global accident reporting process;
- Coordinate H&S and Security risk assessments to ensure that the control measures are developed and implemented by relevant functions.
- Higher education, necessary according to Polish legal requirements in Occupational Health and Safety;
- At least 2 experience years in a similar position;
- Fluent English and Polish language;
- Knowledge of applicable laws;
- Familiar with Occupational Health and Safety management systems standards such as OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 is required;
- Familiar with environmental management system requirements and ISO standards will be an asset;
- Knowledge of security management elements such as emergency management, data protection, and privacy regulation, as well as how to implement these in practice will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of electrical safety is very much appreciated;
- Good computer skills;
- Ability to plan, organize, execute and track internal training sessions.