Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The Central CI (CCI) team (part of the Cloud & Network Service (CNS) Labs group), which supports critical Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) infrastructure implemented as Infrastructure as Code for CNS R&D product groups. The team ensures infrastructure operational stability, maintenance, and support to keep R&D organizations running smoothly. Work is collaborative in multi-site and multi-time zone environment (English is a must).
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible. We are looking for passionate people who want to be part of ongoing transition to NextGen technology. Our wide spectrum of interest in Cloud and Network Services will help you to find your spot among us and boost your competences to another level!
What you will learn and contribute to
- Become a member of our CCI – DevOps team
- Support the team on daily basis to keep CI/CD infrastructure up and running
- Maintenance and development/evolution of cloud deployment environment for running application
- Introduce new market standards
Your skills and experience
Are you a self-motivated and responsible student, willing to work in dynamic oriented organization and…
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of containers (Docker) and container orchestrators (Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of version control system (Git)
- Hands on experience with Linux network stack as well as experience with CI/CD systems
- Infrastructure as a code familiarity
- Good English language
In our ecosystem, we use:
- Git (Gerrit, Gitlab)
- Bash, Python
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Public Cloud Service like Amazon (AWS) or Azure
Don’t have experience in something listed? We don’t mind if you’re a quick study!
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.