About the project
Our team is developing complex systems, which operate on vast amounts of data and are used by thousands of Nokia employees worldwide.
If you are passionate about modern web development technologies and you have experience in building reliable and scalable software – you will perfectly fit to our squads !
As a member of Agile team with cross-cutting skills, you will be responsible for software design, implementation, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems in web application development area. You will have a key role in shaping the way our products are developed and in making those run smoothly every day.
- software design and implementation
- analyzing and solving complex engineering problems in web application development area
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Telecommunications, or equivalent education
- 4+ years’ experience in development, deployment, and maintenance of scalable, cloud-native distributed applications
- practical knowledge of web development and high skills in Python
- fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- strong communication and teamwork skills
We’re currently looking for a person to support the backend development in one of our apps with following technological stack:
- Backend: Python (Ariadne, Uvicorn, Fastapi), GraphQL
- Frontend: JS/HTML5/CSS3, TypeScript, React, Apollo
- Databases and queues: MongoDB, RabbitMQ
- Other: Git, Docker, Nginx, Kubernetes