What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, usually in a form of a text file stored in a user’s device, and used by web browsers to enhance browsing experience.
Cookies are used to:
- Deliver content relevant to user’s interests and preferences; cookies allow websites to identify the user and keep track of their specified preferences, and therefore optimize browsing process by showing only content that matches user’s individual preferences.
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve website’s content and structure.
- Keep track of user’s movement from page to page so they do not get asked for the same information they’ve already given to the site, such as login and password.
Our website uses two major types of cookies:
- Session cookies – these are files which are temporarily stored on user’s device and automatically deleted when the user closes the website or the web browser.
- Persistent cookies – they are stored on a user’s device until they expire as they are set with expiration dates, or until the user deletes them themselves.
We also use other types of cookies for additional purposes:
- “Indispensable” cookies, such as authentication cookies, used for granting the user access to parts of our website that require user authentication;
- Cookies that improve security and prevent fraudulent activity;
- “Efficiency” cookies, allowing to collect information on how the user browses our website;
- “Functional” cookies, which store information about user’s choices and browsing preferences, i.e., language and region settings, font size, website appearance, etc.
- “Advertising” cookies, allowing us to display interest-based advertising using information from user’s activities on our website.
Changing your cookie settings.
Most recent web browsers are, by default, set to store cookies on user’s device. The user can modify cookie settings at any time. Automatic cookie processing can be disabled and set to prompt the user to allow cookies per session. Detailed information on how to customize cookie settings is available in your web browser’s setting menu.
Website Operator informs that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this website, and prevent you from taking full advantage of it. More information on cookies is available in section “Help” of your web browser’s menu.